12/07/2011

Take me down to the paradize city

As you may already know, next week I'm visiting Crete. Crete is the largest of the Greek islands and the fifth largest in the Mediterranean Sea, where modern, Venetian, Turkish and traditional architecture are blended together creating the perfect harmony of a unique and attractive picture. So I'll give you a taste of what I'm going to see.













I am totally in love with Crete and I'm sure that if you have the chance to travel there you will love it too.
The life of the island, its kind and  willing to help residents, the beautiful beaches with the crystal waters create a paradize. Ooh..how could I forget the food..and the traditional stone paths..and the beach bars..and..and and. If heaven is Crete, who could tell me that I would't wait to die!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/18/2011

    Ωωωω ποσο θα ηθελα να ειμαι στην Κρητη!
    Εχω παει μονο μια φορα στην πενθημερη κ μαγευτηκα..
    Καλα να περασεις!
    xx

    P.S Προσθεσε το gadget των αναγνωστων.. Ετσι ειναι πιο ευκολο να παρακολουθει καποιος το blog σου :)

    ReplyDelete