15/07/2011

It's all about a great skin

The simplest key for a beautiful and spotless skin is of course using the proper cleanser, always having in mind that bar soaps dry the skin out. The best solution for your oily or combination skin is using a gel or a clear cleanser twice a day. As for the dry or sensitive skin a more creamy cleanser will do for you once a day (i'd recommend at night).

In this post I am going to introduce to you 5 brilliant cleansing products that I occasionally use. (I don't like sticking with only one product, so each six-seven months I try to find another one, maybe more efficient and appropriate for my skin at that point).



The first product I’ve chosen is the La Roche-Posay, Effaclar , Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily and Sensitive Skin. I love the fact that it is a light gel that purifies the skin gently leaving my face clear and really fresh. Something similar does the Clarins, Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Normal/Combination Skin. It also protects the skin from the drying effects of hard water as it promises, but it doesn’t work well with waterproof make-up.

Very efficient is the Lancome, Creme Douceur, Cream-To-Oil Massage Cleanser for All Skin Types that refines my skin’s texture while removing my make-up. I adore its soft and smooth texture and its wonderful fragrance. I just read that it contains antioxidant White Lotus and soothing Rose de France, and don’t be surprised when its creamy texture transforms into an oil. Another product that gives immediate results is the Derma Genesis Cleansing Exfoliating Wash by L’oreal that cleanses, illuminates and renews the cells on the surface of your skin. It’s a pretty nice product especially if you like exfoliators.

And finally, my favorite product is the Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming Cleanser by Neutrogena. It works perfectly on oily skin, and removes all the oil and dirt without overdrying the skin. It is a really necessary creamy and smooth product that gives a matte finish and doesn’t clog the pores of your face. It’s the number one cleanser that I recommend which refreshes your skin and doesn’t irritate it at all!



*A cleanser is the basic product for a clean skin, but don’t forget to use a toner after it (I always use a cleanser and a toner from the same brand and range, for a better and more complete cleaning.) Ooh..and never forget to exfoliate your skin twice a week. That’s all guys.



Have a great day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment